Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tropical depressions, and other wet things.


Hi! My name's Angie. I like lists, science, copy-editing, reading, learning things, and snakes.
I'm 20 years old and I've never done anything like this before, unless you count my shamelessly self-indulgent reign of terror as the opinions editor at my high school's newspaper. I'm right about pretty much everything, at least 94.37% of the time, I like dogs, and I'm pretty sure I've never been in love, except for Richard Dawkins, and I don't know if that counts because obviously everybody else is in love with him too. 
I live in New Orleans - it's pretty sweet. I've never seen an actual duck on speed. There's no real reason for anyone to read this unless I decide to put up videos of me talking about smart-people stuff in stripper clothes (which I haven't written off completely, so don't lose hope).
And now... "Ducks on speed, and other loud things!"

I mentioned above that I really like lists. I rarely follow lists that tell me to do stuff (like remember to eat, or buy cotton balls), but if it's a list with things that I find interesting in it, then I become a master list-maker. 
My first list?

Several new and fabulous things I learned before 6 am today. 
  • First: almost all modern English Bulldogs are born by C-section, because their heads are too big for them to be born like normal puppies. Freaks.
Cute. But I wouldn't want that coming out of my birth canal, either.


  • Second: bunnies are coprophagous. Read: I am NEVER going to own a rabbit. In fact, I may never look at them again.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! Oh wait.

  • Third: if Richard Dawkins wasn't old, and married, and totally out of my league intellectually, I'm marry him in a hot second. That man is way too sexy for life.
Yeah boi, get it. That nautilus is a freakkkk.

  • Fourth: if you blast Enrique Inglesias' "I Like It" on the way to work at 5:30, every (awake) man in New Orleans will suddenly want to date you. Especially the ones with the shopping carts. What are they shopping for so early, anyway?
My new boyfriend.
  • And last: my Xterra is a beast, born to terrorize the flooded areas of State and St. Andrew into submission - even post-tropical-depression New Orleanian mini-lakes cower before me. I could probably drive it through the Atlantic.

The Xterra eats Barstarps like this for breakfast.
Everything else is just silly. Stay tuned... if you dare! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment