Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An animal kick, and other things I'm on.

To cope with final papers, I've developed a system: write for thirty minutes. Then troll Reddit for ten. Maybe drink some coffee. Then write again.
I've decided it's working, because I've been at work for maybe 2 hours and I've written a paper AND made $40 in tips. It's been a strangely excellent day.
I make it rain, pretty much.
On the other hand, I've learned so much about Darwin's theories on the evolution of human morals that I'm afraid I'm starting to disagree with him on that one small point (creationists better fucking not take this out of context), but that's probably just because I've got a problem with group selection.
It's not his fault! He didn't have genetics!
On the other other hand, my paper is awesome.
In other news, here's a bunch of pictures of sad monkeys with The Smiths lyrics as captions.
I should really go back to my paper now. All I have to do is finish the fabulously extensive bibliography...
Oh, goodness.
Baby animals are like, the bane of my existence. I have no reason to love them so much. There must be a chemical explanation for this sickeningly female, gooey feeling I get when I look at them. Enough with small critters! Do something productive!
Not productive. But funny.
P.S. This is my 69th post. Cue immature giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment