Saturday, September 18, 2010

A long time gone, and other sad things.

I feel like a total skankbag for leaving my poor blog to languish for five whole days. You poor readers are probably starving for some good stuff, huh?
Or maybe not - the Internet's awesome.
(If you don't go to that super secret link under the fabulous Mrs. Palin's picture, you don't deserve to be an American.)
In any case, my apologies. I had the most godawful ecology exam yesterday and I spent all week trying to make sense of gyres, soil horizons, and lotic zones.
This is what my week looked like.
ANYWAY. Today, I don't have a whole lot for you, besides this. I've been a huge Wikileaks proponent since the Iraq helicopter video, and I encourage everyone I know to read it because it's the Amurhucahn thing to do. I know, I know. I'm not that hip and exciting. Wikileaks was much edgier three years ago. But I'm notoriously slow. I don't even use Linux yet (even I'm not sure why).
Especially since I love penguins.
Another interesting thing, though - I've been truly international for like three weeks now. I didn't mention it before because my "readers" in Chile, England, South Africa, and Portugal are my close friends (holla atchya). But I got on today, and I had freaking INDIA in my audience. I mean, Canada was exciting, but I've been to Canada. India's like... far. Far away. And I am positive that I don't know anybody there. But yeah. My blog and me, we're worldly.
Hellz yeah.
 That's all for today. I have to study for a primate anth test on Monday and I probably shouldn't be bloggin' whilst workin'. Not that it's ever stopped me before, mind.
Much cuter than dirt.
 I'll see you all on like, Tuesday maybe. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment