Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pink flowers, and other shameless self-promotion.

I love photography. I'm not very good at it. My interests are limited (read: flowers, spiders, things that stand still long enough for me to take pictures of them), and I'm way too lazy to go out and take pictures of this fantabulous place I live in - at least, for now. I have big plans. But what with this crazy semester, with 17 hours of school, 8 hours at the lab, 18 hours at work, and homework, and Juggling Club, and all that crap, I have to save excursions for another day. At least I'll have the Xterra, which should help.

Once upon a time, I had a Canon Powershot. It was my pride and joy. It produced pretty much shit all the time, but I was about fourteen when I got it and I didn't care. Also, I was really into taking pictures of my feet.

A foot in Bandera, Texas.
Two feet in Taos, New Mexico.
Sometimes, I went for really artsy, graphic pictures with lots of color to disguise the fact that the Powershot had, for all intents and purposes, no zoom or focus.

My parents house in Colorado.
Hawai'i - the big island?
Then I got the Rebel. It is probably the most valuable thing I own. It's my baby. So, today, special order: pink and red flowers. It's not all I take pictures of, I promise.

Liberty, MO (William Jewell College)
Nuevo Valllarta, Mexico.
Liberty, MO



No comments:

Post a Comment